Asset Construction Limited is committed to undertaking all project works to the highest possible standard, while minimising our impact on the environment.
In meeting this commitment, Asset Construction Limited will:
- Promote and foster a culture of sustainability and environmental protection.
- Have systems and procedures in place to reduce waste and make efficient use of resources.
- Train employees in how to minimise our environmental impact and encourage employees to contribute to the continual improvement in our environmental protection practices.
- Ensure all employees understand and accept their responsibility to protect the environment we live and work in.
- Ensure that Asset Construction Limited’s subcontractors and suppliers, share in our quality culture.
Asset Construction Limited has developed an Environmental management system that is compliant to ISO:14001. this has been independently audited by JAS accredited auditors TELARC.
Every employee has an obligation to comply with Asset Construction Limited’s environmental management systems and procedures. We must continually seek for ways to improve our practices for the betterment of the environment we live in.