A 9 lot subdivision, constructed in a very ecologically sensitive urban area. The project included:
- “Kauri die-back” prevention / procedures.
- Tree felling.
- Existing building demolition and relocation.
- Services reticulation design and build.
- SW and WW installation at depths up to 5.0m, including some directionally drilled lines.
- Earthworks and timber retaining walls.
- Concrete footpath, vehicle crossings and Shared ROW.
The client was very happy with the finished product and high standard of build quality. Site access was difficult, but street residents were communicated with regularly, so as to maintain access for programmed truck movements.