Asset Construction Limited is committed to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and the public. We strongly believe that every project can be delivered with zero harm.
Asset Construction has developed a strong Health and Safety management system that has been developed in accordance with OHSAS:18001. our system is robust and has been audited by independent JAS approved auditors TELARC.
In meeting this commitment, Asset Construction Limited will:
- Provide a safe workplace, safe equipment, appropriate PPE and insist on safe work practices at all times, for both employees and subcontractors.
- Provide appropriate training and supervision, as well as monitoring of conformance to expected safety standards.
- Monitor our employee’s health through pre-employment and annual medical checks, as well as random drug and alcohol testing.
- Have systems in place to identify, evaluate and mitigate hazards and risks associated with our work.
- Have systems in place to ensure compliance with legislative requirements for health and safety.
Every employee has a responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and those they work with. We encourage a strong health and safety culture within our teams, and expect that all employees and management commit to the target of zero harm.